Glenlake Park is 17-acre park offers picnic tables, grills and trash receptacles, a swimming pool and pool house, a picnic pavilion, and a tennis center with five courts. There is a small upper field and a lower youth baseball field, basketball/volleyball court, a playground area, and an enclosed dog park.
There is limited parking at Glenlake Park lot, and overflow parking in the Decatur Cemetery.
Directions to Glenlake Overflow Parking:
1. From Glenlake Parking lot, head West towards Church Street
2. Turn left on Church Street
3. Turn left on Bell Street to head into the Decatur Cemetery
4. Slight left then stay right following the wayfinding signs to park
5. Park in the designated park zone
6. Once parked, take the Pedestrian Walkway to head into Glenlake Park